Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Creativity Unleashed...

hmmmm...
Well, today is the day of the week where I normally upload the links to any of your work that was inspired by the creative prompts, but I think that I am the only one to link to this week.

I used CP #7 for three different projects that you can find here, here, and here. My project for CP #8 can be found here.

Now I realize that it is an extremely busy time of the year so I completely understand why you all aren't playing with me. But we have been doing this for a month now and maybe it is time for some feedback. So I need comments on this post.

*What could I do to make this site better?
*Are you liking the prompts?
*Do you like one particular kind of prompt over another?
*Right now there aren't deadlines...would you prefer that there be as incentive to get things done?
*Speaking of incentives, do we need some???
*Are the prompts coming too fast? Or are you okay with that so that you have a variety to choose from?
*Would you prefer to see examples of how to use the prompt when the prompt is posted or do you like using completely your own interpretations?

I am completely open to feedback and suggestions. And if you all just want to see what's posted and hope to someday be inspired, I am okay with that. The site is inspiring me to create...I just want it to do the same for others.

Let me know what you think!!!
smiles,
christi

3 comments:

Picture This said...

Your prompts are perfect just the way they are...I just haven't had the time to devote to them this week....and maybe the next few. Keep the ideas coming, they are sometimes just the perfect thing to get my crafty bone working.

Crystal said...

I just like coming to see what you're up to and what you are challenging us with. I haven't played yet because I had some accounting that I HAD to finish before I could play. I hope I can go back and do some of them soon. It's a nice Thursday treat to remember that you have a new prompt up :))

Amy said...

I'm enjoying your prompts very much, and when I don't get them done for a few days I try to go back and play catch up because it's a great creative exercise...I also love seeing what you come up with...