Thursday, November 29, 2007

Creative Prompt #12



Today's Creative Prompts were very thoughtfully sent to me by Dianna. Aren't those images fabulous? She tells me that they came off her Target catalog that she got in the mail this week. So inspirational, first for your Christmas projects, but also for just general papercrafts. I can see how you could create all types of shapes using a collage of other shapes...too much fun! I can't wait to see what you all do with this!!
Thank you so much, Dianna, for this fabulous prompt!!!
smiles,
christi

5 comments:

Shalini said...

I saw it in the catalog and had this in my mind...will definitely have to do something with this.

Amy said...

so funny, I got this catalog and thought hmmm this would make a great CP...I need to get to work...:-)

Rita said...

Ohhh great prompt -- I got this catalog yesterday too!

Amy said...

ok I think I titled it CP#11 but it is #12 here you go!!
http://www.caffinatedcropper.blogspot.com
it's towards the bottom of the post

Jayne said...

Oh wow! Wouldn't those make great cards? I could use all those leftover scraps!