Thursday, November 1, 2007

Creative Prompt #4


Talk about great graphic lines for inspiration! This is a book from my son's library which just happens to be one of my favorite places to explore when I am looking for creative inspiration. Kid's books always have great graphic details. I can't wait to see what you do with this one.

BTW, this book is rated for kids ages 9-12 and if you have kids around that age group that aren't big into reading, you may want to search this book out. My son read this last year (6th grade) after recommendation from his school librarian and when he finished it, immediately sat down and read it again. I don't know if it was the story or the format that he loved more. The book is set up so that every other chapter is done in comic strip format and then the chapters in between are normal written chapters. The Fog Mound: Travels of TheLonious by Susan Schade & Jon Buller

Have fun with it and come back and link us up when you have created something!
smiles,
christi

1 comment:

Amy Castellano said...

Thanks for the compliment on #3 here is #4 scroll down on my blog I actually have a few challenges posted...thanks for doing this I'm having a lot of fun participating!
http://acropabove.com/blog1