Monday, November 19, 2007

Creative Prompt #9...

Creative Prompt #8 had bright, vivid colors so for today's prompt, I am going to give you a prompt with soft, warm hues.
If you have been around the blogging world for very long, you have probably heard of Alicia Paulson and her Posie Gets Cozy blog. Once upon a time, she also had a store in the Portland, Oregon area and this photo is from her store. There is so much eye-candy here to inspire you. Pick and choose what you wish and see where the creating leads you, or simply re-create the warm, cozy look of it all. But most of all, have fun and create!!
smiles,
Christi

2 comments:

Amy said...

here's what I did for #9
http://www.caffinatedcropper.blogspot.com

Picture This said...

Since Carolyn pushed me to create with my stamps, my muse for the card started with you Christi...here is my card....http://limescraparitawithatwist.blogspot.com/

I loved the book cover on little table in the bottom left corner of the photo.

Now to tackle more of your prompts!