Monday, February 4, 2008

Creative Prompt #28


This is a re-visit to an old favorite prompt for me. I keep a file on my computer for photos that is labeled "Creative Muse." It's where I keep all of my prompts for when my muse is needing a bit of a push. This particular photo is from the Spring 2006 issue of BH&G 100 Decorating Ideas for Under $100. I have already interpretted it once here, but I personally LOVE this prompt so I want to use it again and thought that you all might want to have a go at it too.
****************
I am running behind on the CP's myself so my goal this week is to play a bit of catch-up. I will also be back later today to add the Creativity Unleashed links to this post so come back later to catch up with the beautiful work that has been created from the prompts.
smiles,
christi

1 comment:

Theresa said...

DING! - the sound of an idea going off in my head. Might even try to do it this afternoon. I have a couple of recent prompts up on my bloggy this morning - simple but I like them.