Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Welcome!

I have been playing with this idea for a while and have finally decided to do this. Welcome to my blog just featuring creative prompts. Any of you that know me, know that I love these and have always posted them on my personal blog, but they were getting lost in between my own personal art and photos.

So this blog is born! I will post a new creative prompt every Monday and Thursday and once a week (probably on Monday's) I will post a list of the blogs that feature artwork using one of the prompts as inspiration.

It's as easy as that. We will see how that goes and maybe expand the program a bit more as we go... :)

I hope that you will play along and be inspired to CREATE!
smiles,
christi

2 comments:

Kari said...

Yay! So cool. So glad you started this new blog.
Kari

Scott said...

Congrats on the new blog my friend! I didn't know you were doing this, great idea! You Rock!

Good Luck!